How to Sew your own CHLOE JACKET for Beginner,
If you’re looking for the Perfect jacket or simple and elegant pattern, the Chloe Dress is for you! There are version of chole coat, The Floor Length Chloe has a long full chiffon skirt, while the Tea Length Chloe has a shorter, fuller tulle and chiffon skirt.The versions of the Chloe Dress are couture gowns that will be perfect for flower girls, tea parties, dress-up, and amazing pictures!
But Now for practice we will make a simple Chloe BASIC Jacket.
in this tutorial I will share tips and trick to make your own Chloe Coat /Chole Jacket, it’s really easy to make..
- Fabrics: Cotton print 1,5 m ( IDR 30.000 / m) , satin (1,5 m) : IDR 20.000 /m
- Tools: Scissor, Pencil, Pen, Oil paper (optional, you can use anything else to make the pattern), Pins & sewing thread
Drew the Pattern (I just use the pattern of my clothes and drew it at the oil paper) and don’t hesitate to cut the fabric.. just try it
- Arms side (2 part)
- Back Side ( 1 part)
- Front Side ( 2 part )
- Backfacing Collar ( 3 part)
- Fold the fabrics, place the pattern and pin it to the fabrics
Add 5cm of the fabrics before you cut
2. Cut The fabrics into this pieces
3. Cut the front Side [number 2] in the middle like this picture below, make darts
4. Place back side and front side
Sew the shoulder parts
Take your sleeves and sew it as usual, don’t forget to tidy up the corner of the fabrics
the setting of the sewing machine to get this result, look the pics below [Selector posistion : C, length : 1]
5. Take satin fabrics, fold it as you did at previous fabrics, do the same with the same pattern
6. cut the fabrics and follow the pattern that u made before, don’t forget to attach the sleeves too..
and the result will be like this picture below
7. So, Now you have two pieces of your fabrics. What you should do next is to attach the lining to the main clothes
8. Now, Take the collar parts, pin it to your clothes, and sew it with the straight dot
After that, Do the Top stitching or Bottom Stitching, you can choose as you like, I do Bottom Stitching
And to finish your coat,make sure the arms side have same length, Check the back side and front side..
this is your final result 😀
I hope you found this tutorial help… I’m very happy to share this tutorial with you..
thank you 😊💕